· A maximum of 500 tickets will be offered at $100 each. Each ticket is one raffle entry, and no warranties express or implied are created by purchase of a ticket.
· The grand prize winner will be determined by a random drawing held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 at the Williams Tree Farm, 4661 Yale Bridge Rd, Rockton, Illinois. Winner need not be present to win.
· No substitutions are allowed. The prize is non-transferable and subject to all restrictions and availability.
· Purchasers of tickets must be residents of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age.
· The winners of the raffle will be responsible for paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. (Federal Taxes will be withheld from winnings.)
· Ticket price is not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income purposes.
· Proceeds support the goals of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation.
· Employees and/or directors and immediate family members of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation and the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau are not eligible.
Ann Marie Cain, Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Manager (left) presented a check for $25,000 to our 2017 $25,000 Raffle Winner, Jason Meyers and John Cordray (not shown) of Belvidere, IL at the 2017 Belvidere Charity Pull on Saturday, June 24th. A special thank you from the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation for everyone's support of our education efforts.
If you would like to help support Winnebago-Boone Agriculture in the classroom, please send donations to:
Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation
Attn: Agriculture in the Classroom
1925 S Meridian Road
Rockford IL 61102
Thank you for your
continued support of AITC!
Copyright Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau. All rights reserved.