· A maximum of 500 tickets will be offered at $100 each. Each ticket is one raffle entry, and no warranties express or implied are created by purchase of a ticket.
· The grand prize winner will be determined by a random drawing held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 at the Williams Tree Farm, 4661 Yale Bridge Rd, Rockton, Illinois. Winner need not be present to win.
· No substitutions are allowed. The prize is non-transferable and subject to all restrictions and availability.
· Purchasers of tickets must be residents of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age.
· The winners of the raffle will be responsible for paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. (Federal Taxes will be withheld from winnings.)
· Ticket price is not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income purposes.
· Proceeds support the goals of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation.
· Employees and/or directors and immediate family members of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation and the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau are not eligible.
If you would like to help support agricultural education through Agriculture in the Classroom or scholarships, please send donations to:
Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation
1925 S Meridian Road
Rockford IL 61102
The Winnebago County Farm Bureau Foundation was incorporated on November 8th, 1990. The Boone County Farm Bureau Foundation and Winnebago County Farm Bureau Foundation merged on January 1, 2015 and is now known as the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation.
The purpose of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation is generally, to carry out charitable, scientific, literary and educational work. Specifically, by way of example and not by way of limitation:
Board of Directors
President - Carl Dumoulin, Hampshire
Vice President - John Cleland, Capron
Secretary - Roger Christin, Rockford
Treasurer - Sid Moate, Rockford
Brian Lyons, Rockford
Gail Pollard, Rockford
Deb Walsh, Durand
Copyright Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau. All rights reserved.