Stop by the Boone and Winnebago County Fairs; select your new tractor and take it home.
(Boone- August 7-12, 2018 and Winnebago- August 15-19, 2018)
· A maximum of 500 tickets will be offered at $100 each. Each ticket is one raffle entry, and no warranties express or implied are created by purchase of a ticket.
· The grand prize winner will be determined by a random drawing held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 at the Williams Tree Farm, 4661 Yale Bridge Rd, Rockton, Illinois. Winner need not be present to win.
· No substitutions are allowed. The prize is non-transferable and subject to all restrictions and availability.
· Purchasers of tickets must be residents of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age.
· The winners of the raffle will be responsible for paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. (Federal Taxes will be withheld from winnings.)
· Ticket price is not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income purposes.
· Proceeds support the goals of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation.
· Employees and/or directors and immediate family members of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation and the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau are not eligible.
Click Here for Order Form
Click here to purchase Wall Maps, eBook, SmartMaps and more!
Be the voice, resource, and advocate for farm families and agriculture,
while promoting stewardship for today and future generations.
"As part of the Ag Invest program, Illinois State Treasurer Michael Frerichs has launched the 2018 Cream of the Crop Photo Contest. The Treasurer invites youth from across the state, ages 8-18, to start submitting their most innovative, scenic snapshot that depicts their vision of agriculture in our state. The contest winners will make their mark in the Midwest as they will be featured on the new marketing materials for the Ag Invest program, have lunch with Treasurer Frerichs, plus many other prizes."
Visit Illinois State Treasurer's Cream of the Crop Photo Contest for more information.
Copyright Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau. All rights reserved.