CLICK HERE for the IVET FaqSheet
2018 Summer Internship Program Applications- Friday, April 13
Scholarship Applications- postmarked by April 1st
For more information- Click Here
· A maximum of 500 tickets will be offered at $100 each. Each ticket is one raffle entry, and no warranties express or implied are created by purchase of a ticket.
· The grand prize winner will be determined by a random drawing held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 at the Williams Tree Farm, 4661 Yale Bridge Rd, Rockton, Illinois. Winner need not be present to win.
· No substitutions are allowed. The prize is non-transferable and subject to all restrictions and availability.
· Purchasers of tickets must be residents of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age.
· The winners of the raffle will be responsible for paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. (Federal Taxes will be withheld from winnings.)
· Ticket price is not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income purposes.
· Proceeds support the goals of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation.
· Employees and/or directors and immediate family members of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation and the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau are not eligible.
Click here to purchase Wall Maps, eBook, SmartMaps and more!
Click HERE to view the SAI 2018 flier.
Click HERE to register for SAI 2018.
Be the voice, resource, and advocate for farm families and agriculture,
while promoting stewardship for today and future generations.
CLICK HERE for the IVET flyer
"As part of the Ag Invest program, Illinois State Treasurer Michael Frerichs has launched the 2018 Cream of the Crop Photo Contest. The Treasurer invites youth from across the state, ages 8-18, to start submitting their most innovative, scenic snapshot that depicts their vision of agriculture in our state. The contest winners will make their mark in the Midwest as they will be featured on the new marketing materials for the Ag Invest program, have lunch with Treasurer Frerichs, plus many other prizes."
Visit Illinois State Treasurer's Cream of the Crop Photo Contest for more information.
The winners for the 2018 Harvest for All Meat Raffle were drawn on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at the end of the 98th Annual Meeting of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau.
Rick Franseen of Poplar Grove, IL ¼ Beef
Rick Carr of Rockford, IL ½ Hog
Uriah Johnson of Platteville, WI ¼ Beef
Raynette Nelson of Leaf River, IL ½ Hog
Book Cattle and Grain, LLC & Brian Sisson, LG Seed
Eickman's Processing Co.
Copyright Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau. All rights reserved.