There's a new mug in town... and it's helping to feed area families. It's the Young Leaders Harvest for All collectible mug, and the proceeds from the sale help support the Harvest for All program.
According to the USDA, nearly 1 in every 10 households in Illinois faces hunger this year. That’s why Illinois Farm Bureau's Young Leaders team up with Feeding America, the nation’s largest food bank. Throughout the year, Young Leaders
donate food, funds and people power to create a hunger-free Illinois.
The insulated mug, made by Kong, sells for $40. It holds 26oz of hot or cold liquid, and is made of double-walled, stainless steel.
Other great features include:
• Keeps ice drinks cold for 24 hours
• Keeps hot drinks hot for over 2.5 hours
• Includes leak resistant slider lid and straw
The mugs can be purchased by filling out the order slip, or through the IFB website. Shipping is at no additional charge.
Direct any questions to the Young Leader Department at 309-557-2536.
· A maximum of 500 tickets will be offered at $100 each. Each ticket is one raffle entry, and no warranties express or implied are created by purchase of a ticket.
· The grand prize winner will be determined by a random drawing held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 at the Williams Tree Farm, 4661 Yale Bridge Rd, Rockton, Illinois. Winner need not be present to win.
· No substitutions are allowed. The prize is non-transferable and subject to all restrictions and availability.
· Purchasers of tickets must be residents of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age.
· The winners of the raffle will be responsible for paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. (Federal Taxes will be withheld from winnings.)
· Ticket price is not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income purposes.
· Proceeds support the goals of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation.
· Employees and/or directors and immediate family members of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau Foundation and the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau are not eligible.
Join us at Hildebrandt Farms located at 2475 Stateline Road, South Beloit, IL on Saturday, June 16th, 2018 from 6:30-11 a.m. for a fun filled morning on the farm.
Click here for the Farm Breakfast Brochure for more information.
The winners for the 2018 Harvest for All Meat Raffle were drawn on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at the end of the 98th Annual Meeting of the Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau.
Rick Franseen of Poplar Grove, IL ¼ Beef
Rick Carr of Rockford, IL ½ Hog
Uriah Johnson of Platteville, WI ¼ Beef
Raynette Nelson of Leaf River, IL ½ Hog
Book Cattle and Grain, LLC & Brian Sisson, LG Seed
Eickman's Processing Co.
Copyright Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau. All rights reserved.